Miracle II 2 Soap in the 22 oz size or the gallon economy size is wonderful for both baths and all around cleaning.....
I no longer use any other products for my home and am saving a bundle each year. Plus it is so re-assuring to know I am not adding chemicals on my skin or in the air vapor I breathe in.
Here are some suggested uses :
SPECIAL BATHING TIP: - Leave soapy water in bathtub after bathing. Use 1 or 2 eight oz. cups in toilets to clean commodes and pipes. Soap is a natural degreaser and declogger. Also use soapy water to wash windows, no streaking on furniture or counter tops. (I've noticed that dust actually won't alight again on mirrors for months due to the negative ions)! I also don't have to clean out my bathtub from film since there is no lard or fat residues in the product.
FLEAS AND TICKS - Shampoo dog and cat with Miracle II Soap, rinse, spray on Neutralizer and let dry. It will not hurt their eyes. Useful for cuts on dogs, cats and horses. Animals will love it!
CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS: NOTE- See how little you will be using for these applications!
Light Cleaning: Use this on glass, mirrors, countertops, stainless steel, refrigerators,
fiberglass, leathers and plastic.
Miracle Soap... (1/8 oz) to 32 or spray bottle.)
Note: Add water very slowly.
Dishes, floors, bathrooms, tile, cabinets, paneling, refrigerator, skin, carpet, spot remover, upholstery, stainless steel, fiberglass, automobile, mildew, soot on brick and stone.
Miracle II Soap -- Add 2 oz to a spray bottle.
#3 - Heavy Cleaning
Floors, grease traps, drains, pots, pans, dishes hands, skins, ovens, glass fireplace doors, white sidewall tires, bad carpet stains, holding tanks on campers, clothes, wax stripper, steam cleaning, oil on carports, crazy glue cleanup.
Use #3 Heavy cleaning spray bottle. Heat oven to warm then turn off. Spray well. Let set for 2-3 hrs or over night if possible. Just wipe away with cloth or sponge. You don't even need gloves!! Can you believe cleaning an oven - and getting a hand treatment at the same time.
I use this product for so many things it's almost comical!
Reports from Users:
1) I have tried many products for my chronic fatigue
syndrome. I find that soaking my body with the Miracle soap in a hot tub
before going to bed at night helps me reduce my symptoms. I also take a multi-mineral with calcium and magnesium.
2) We mixed one ounce of the soap with 32 ounces of water and worked on the carpets. This stuff got up pet stains very well. As a carpet shampoo, it does a very deep cleaning. One bottle of soap makes 4 gallons of carpet shampoo. Four gallons of carpet shampoo would cost me (using the stuff the manufacturer recommends) over $200.
3) I was introduced to the miracle products when a friend offered to help clean our cabin before we were to have guests staying there. Being out in nature the cabin constantly has spiders and crawly creatures. Due to special sensitivities of the coming guests normal chemicals could not be used. My friend said "don't worry" and came and cleaned with, and then sprayed the baseboards and corners with, a mixture of the Miracle Soap. Lo and behold it was at least 5 weeks before we saw any sign of a spider or crawly creature (before they were back within days)! She also left me with a bottle of the Miracle Moisturizer. That night I put it on my cracked heel which had not been healing. The next morning I saw improvement. Using the diluted soap in the shower has made my skin feel wonderful -- and has gotten rid of my flaky dry skin!!! And washing my hair with the soap makes it very soft and shiny. I add a teaspoon of the neutralizer to a glass of water two times a day and just seem to feel better from it.
Also, after a long day of working outside I was left with three blisters on my thumb and first finger. I was afraid to pop them for fear of infection, but also knew I couldn't work with them that way. I plastered them with the Miracle Gel Neutralizer and went to bed. Much better the next day. I'm a massage therapist so healthy hands are important. Some of my clients have benefited from the miracle products too. J Fremont, Nebraska
4) The very first night that I had the Miracle II Soap cleaner, I bathed my dogs in it. The white hair on my dog was just beautiful. I then cleaned my stove and the bathroom and was well pleased with the results. My family uses the Miracle II Soap to clean jewelry, mirrors, picture frames and glass. We use it to mop the floor and clean the refrigerator. The Miracle II Soap took hardened scrambled eggs out of the skillet, as well as the dried milk in the bottom of glasses. My meat broiler pan came shiny clean. I have used this Soap in place of oil soap for cleaning antique furniture, for washing my child's cheerleading uniform and the white cummerbund to a band uniform.
What distinguishes this soap from others?
Miracle Soap is a great around cleaner works well for relaxing baths. More and more scientists and doctors are agreeing that body pH is the dividing line between health and disease. The Miracle Soap & Neutralizer, help to remove toxins from the body that contribute to pain and disease by increasing pH and oxygen levels in the body. Dr. Otto Warburg received a Nobel Prize for discovering that many diseases cannot live in a body that is well oxygenated. Raising the pH from 4.0 to 7.0, puts more oxygen into the cells. This translates into energy, health and vitality.
Here's what a 22 oz bottle of soap can do:
384 gallons glass cleaner
· 2 gallons dish washing soap
· 50 gallons car or truck wash
· 22-35 loads of clothes detergent
· 50 gallons of carpet cleaner
· 2 gallons oven cleaner or carport cleaner
· 50 quart bottles of spot cleaner
· 50 gallons of garden spray
· 50 shampoos for your dog or cat
But I suggest highly you save some for bubble baths for your own personal spa at home- oxygenation, energy, de-toxing, skin and muscle helper.
Ingredients: INGREDIENTS: Prayer, electrically engineered eloptic energized stabilized oxygenated water, ash of dedecyl solution, dehydrabiethylamine, calcium, potassium, magnesium, foaming agent.Miracle II Products BELOW
Please note, if you want different combos read all the options on page. . I have set up a lot of buttons to cover the common choices people make. If you would like a different combo let me know and I will put it together for you. Getting more than one item will reduce shipping and it even becomes free in several of the combo packs. Please note: Every buyitnow button is calculated with free shipping or shipping included in total, so this way you do not have to fill in a lot of forms which people found confusing using zip codes etc. The best deal for someone new is the 5 pack starter kit for 64.00 with free shipping. You can find it further down the page and you get one of each item (ie 22 oz soap, 22 oz moisturizing soap, 22 oz neutralizer liquid, 8 oz gel, 8 oz skin moisturizer). BUT if you want to change it around in different ways, just send me an email okay?